|Terms / Policies
• All information provided in this website (Mienciclo & FCA website) is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between the Grupo Enciclo & Fundación Carlos de Amberes (Mienciclo & FCA) and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Information on the website is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, the makes no guarantees of any kind.
• The Mienciclo & FCA website may contain information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external to Mienciclo & FCA Centre. These sites may be unmoderated forums containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post the entries. Mienciclo & FCA does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in these sites or information contained in links to other external web sites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall Mienciclo & FCA be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
• Any links to external websites and/or non- Mienciclo & FCA information provided or returned from Mienciclo & FCA web search engines are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by Mienciclo & FCA of the content or views of the linked materials.
If you have any comments, questions or requests please write to email@example.com
• All photographs and other elements of the Mienciclo & FCA website are protected by international treaties on intellectual property and other applicable laws. The elements it displays may not be copied or retransmitted by any means without explicit authorisation from Mienciclo & FCA.
• All photographs shown on this site are the exclusive or non-exclusive property of Mienciclo & FCA or of third parties, copyright holders, who authorize the Mienciclo & FCA to display and distribute them. Any use of photographs requires a separate request for authorization from the Mienciclo & FCA (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). This permission may not under any circumstances be transferred to a third party.
Linking Policy: terms and conditions of use
We welcome links to Mienciclo & FCA website and ask that you observe the following guidelines:
• Do not incorporate any content from this site into your site (e.g., by in-lining, framing or creating other browser or border environments around Mienciclo & FCA content). You may only link to, not replicate content.
• Unless we enter into a specific written agreement with you, you may not use any Mienciclo & FCA website names, emblems, designs, abstracts or service marks in or with your links, except that you may link to the Mienciclo & FCA website using the plain text name of that site. For further information about Partnership development email to email@example.com.
• Your site should make every effort not to present false information about Mienciclo & FCA website.
• You may not sell, license, or otherwise assign the use of any material from Mienciclo & FCA website.
• Do not present the link to Mienciclo & FCA website in any way which would suggest that Mienciclo & FCA website has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, products or services, unless there is a specific written agreement between our two entities.
• Do not use any of GRUPO ENCICLO or Mienciclo/FCA names, emblems, designs, abstracts or service marks or any other words or codes identifying MIENCICLO/FCA's web sites in any "metatag" or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select sites, without MIENCICLO/FCA's express written permission for a particular use.
• Your site should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, controversial or that is in any way incompatible with the aims and principles of Mienciclo & FCA.
• Mienciclo & FCA website controls and operates this web site from Mienciclo servers in Spain. If you use Mienciclo & FCA website materials from locations outside of Spain, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws.
• Mienciclo & FCA may at any time revise this Linking Policy. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current version of the policy.
If you have any comments, questions or requests please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.